- Company: Nestlé Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Sales / Marketing Jobs in Ghana
Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Relevant work experience: Minimum 1-2 years’ relevant experience
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. As the trade asset specialist, you will ensure that all vending outlets engaged by Nestlé conform to the Nestlé Quality Assurance standards.
You will also be responsible for complying with agreed standards in the market and executing strategies in line with business objectives as well as assisting the Beverages Manager to track all Nestlé Trade Assets in Ghana.
- Driving performance of trade assets (. e.g. machines, kitchens and pushcarts)
- Developing standards/Key Performance Indicators for assessment of Points of Consumption in Ghana and annually revising the Quality Management Systems.
- Determining the safety and hygiene needs for all Points of Consumption and coordinating the regular audit of all sites with the assistance of 3rd Party Quality Controllers
- Coordinating sampling and analysis of vended drinks to ensure the required safety and hygiene standards are met and recommending appropriate solutions to all present and potential safety and hygiene issues in all markets with stakeholders.
- Recommending vending machines requirements of all existing and potential vending machines operators using the various Nestlé solutions and ensure only Nestlé vending products are used in the vending machines
- Minimum qualification of a BSC. in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Nutrition or Biology
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge in MS Office Suite
- Knowledge in basic computer programming will be a plus
- Previous knowledge of vending systems will be a plus
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here
For daily job alert on Whatsapp, Join Our Whatsapp Group Via The Link Below
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED