- Company: MODEC Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
Operate and carry out first line maintenance activities as directed by relevant Discipline Supervisor on the FPSO process and utilities plant in a safe and efficient manner, being aware of safety of others, effective utilisation of FPSO systems and processes related to FPSO operations, ensuring compliance with company and statutory requirements and in line with the 35 x Performance standards/associated assurance tasks.
Provide and carry out first line maintenance activities for Topsides and Engine room/Utilities as directed by relevant Discipline Supervisor on the FPSO as outlined in PD below.
Carry out Preventative maintenance and repair work, shutdowns, isolations and planned maintenance in accordance with the CMMS Supervise the activities of the local technicians, mentoring them and working with them and HR in developing a training programme to facilitate and support their career development/progression.
- Carry out planned preventative and remedial maintenance as described in maintenance management system work instructions
- Responsible for weekly monitoring checks on safety and production critical equipment, reporting any deviation of set parameters and raise work orders in maintenance management system
- Carry out fault finding and diagnostic checks on all vessel equipment, ensuring any repairs are addressed promptly. Ensure critical spares are available and any discrepancies are addressed
- Completing and maintaining all documentation associated with Maintenance engineering as required for all maintenance operational work activities
- Provides Engineering Maintenance support to achieve and maintain the technical and performance
- the integrity of the FPSO Facility.
- Complete all work activities in accordance with the Facility standards, Facility Management procedures and specifications
- Effective reporting of the status of all electrical equipment/systems(including interconnecting systems) primarily to the offshore Maintenance function, with a second reporting line to the onshore asset Electrical Engineer
- All maintenance and maintenance related activities are carried out to the highest standards
- All test and inspection routines required by the Planned Maintenance System are completed
- Proper records/history and reports are maintained
- Minimum of BSc Electrical Engineering.
- Additional National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) Certificate will be a plus.
- 5-8 years offshore oil and gas or relevant industry experience
- Senior authorized Electrical Person for HV isolations/working.
- Maintenance Operations experience
- HV/LV Electrical generation, transformation and distribution plant experience
- Sound knowledge of HV/LV switchgear, motors, heaters and transformers
- Sound knowledge of UPS, electrical control, power management and protection systems
- Maintenance Management systems experience
- Authorized/ Senior Authorized HV Electrical isolating authority
- Comp-Ex training/competence
- FPSO experience
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED