Mepe Area Rural Bank Limited is looking for an experienced and qualified person to be considered for appointment as a Systems Administrator.
To safeguard the bank’s information assets by directing and supporting IT Department in the protection of its information resources from disclosure, modification, destruction, usage or transfer, whether intentionally or unintentionally through the implementation of appropriate information security policies, procedures, and guidelines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- See to the running and management of the IT Department
- Specify the recommended changes in Technology and Systems to ensure service delivery
- Implementing systems and controls, ensuring only authorised users have access to the company’s systems
- Handling basic Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) administration issues
- Offering first level support in Temenos T24 Banking Software Application. Hardware and software management.
Applicant must possess the following Minimum degree in Information Technology from a relevant institution with at least 5 years post qualification work experience in the Rural Banking Industry in similar position CCNA, MCSE OR MCSA will be an advantage.
Hardworking and customer-focused, result-oriented, excellent managerial skills, accurate and fast worker, good interpersonal and communication skills team player, and change orientation skills.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualified persons should send their CVs and certificates to the email address below:
[email protected] OR By Post:
Mepe Area Rural Bank Limited
P.O Box 1, Mepe, Volta Region
CLOSING DATE:- 31ST AUGUST, 2020
NB: ONLY THOSE SHORTLISTED WOULD BE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED