World Vision Ghana is seeking to recruit qualified candidates for the under listed positions:
- This position will be responsible for supporting Level 2 (and Level I, and any other level, if needed) and out of scope request attending internal and external clients and securing optimal services are provided.
- To do so she/he will monitor SLA performance and will follow up on internal indicators.
- She/he will create reports and coordinate with lead process review and changes to ensure services are provided as requested.
- He/she will as well support excellence in customer service.
- Individuals working as Global Cybersecurity Analyst are responsible for working on security projects/issues for one or more functional areas (e.g., data, systems, network and/or Web) across the enterprise, develop security solutions for medium to complex assignments, work on multiple projects as a team member and lead systems-related security components.
- They provide expertise and assistance to all IT projects to ensure the company’s infrastructure and information assets are protected.
The position is expected to operate with considerable independence within the scope of their assignments. This role interacts regularly with IT and non-IT personnel and management at the national office and regional level, necessitating a wide degree of creativity and latitude, in addition to well-developed interpersonal and leadership skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
CLOSING DATE : July 01, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED