The C.K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences (CKT-UTAS) is a Public University established in 2019 by the CKT-UTAS Act 1000. The CKT-UTAS, which is located in Navrongo, Upper East Region, Ghana, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment as Lecturer:
The Applicant seeking this Appointment must:
- Have been appointed Lecturer in any of the following fields: Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Biometry, Computer Science, Nursing, Allied Health or Medicine, Physics Education, Biology Education, or Mathematics Education by an accredited university/institution. OR
- Have a Ph.D. in Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Epidemiology, Computer Science, Nursing, Allied Health or Medicine, Science Education (with Physics or Biology concentration), or Mathematics Education.
- Have at least one (1) peered-reviewed publications in their respective fields published in reputable and highly ranked journals.
- Have a minimum of one (1) year teaching and research experience in a tertiary institution, and
- In addition, the applicant should not be more than 35 years old.
The duties and responsibilities of successful applicants under the Academic Staff Category shall include, but not limited to,
- Innovative and practical teaching and research
- curriculum development and revision
- setting and marking assignments and examination questions
- invigilation of examinations
- submitting marked scripts and results
- supervising students’ project work, dissertations and theses
- offering academic counselling to students; assisting in the administration of the University
- supervising students’ internships and fieldworks or industrial attachment
- mentoring junior colleagues; providing extension and outreach services
- mentoring junior colleagues; providing extension and outreach services to the University; and
- carrying out any other duties assigned by the Vice Chancellor or his/her representative.
All positions or vacancies announced are full-time employments and thus will be subject to the terms and conditions therein.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applicants are required to submit (10)hard copies of the complete application pack to:
C. K. Tedam University of Technology and Applied Sciences
P. O. Box 24
Navrongo, Upper East Region
The application pack should contain the following:
- Completed application form for Senior Members (Academic) Positions (Form 1A)
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic and professional certificates.
Please, note that only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Applications should reach the Registrar not later than the close of day on Wednesday, 30th September 2020.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED