Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Kintampo Health Research Center Recruitment 2020.
Job Title: Accounts Clerk
- Prepares daily bank balance reports
- Writing of Payment vouchers with authorization from the Accountant/Financial Administrator.
- Running of errands and performing daily banking activities
- Collection of cheques and making payments to suppliers and other creditors, both within and outside the operational areas.
- Filing of Payment Vouchers and financial documents in the appropriate formatAssisting with accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Assist with tax computations and returns
- Assist with account/bank reconciliations
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- Assist in electronic financial data entry
- Perform any other duties as may be required by the Director or Accountants/Financial Administrator
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- DBS or Diploma in Accounting or equivalent (only) from a recognized institution.
- At least two years working experience in a similar position
- Must have knowledge of applicable local statutes, laws, codes and regulations
- Applicant must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must pay attention to details
- Must be proactive, hardworking, results-oriented and, honest
- Must be able to work under pressure and be an excellent team player
- Must be someone who loves traveling
- Having knowledge in any accounting software and Microsoft excel will be an advantage
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED