Control the daily cash/check management, by checking the data reliability, tracking invoices and submitting monthly accounts in accordance with the Finance and Administration Manager’s instructions and NGO protocols, to provide accurate and updated financial information.
- Cashbook management (Handling cash and bank transactions, daily bookkeeping of expenses in the cashbooks, reconciliation of bank and cash balances, reconciliation of advances and their settlement) and registration in the accounting overall system of the organization;
- Perform currency exchange operations in accordance with the country’s exchange rate policy;
- Check the accountability of the receipts;
- Prepare payroll for the employees;
- Ensure that a transparent and proper system of authorizations is implemented and monitor constantly that this is updated and filed accordingly;
- Ensure that a proper and transparent filling of all documents relating to finance is present and updated in the local office;
- Ensure NGO and donor regulations are adhered to in all procurement of goods and Services and contact vendors on product information and to develop requests for quotations;
- Update the inventory list; re-order office supplies to ensure that all consumables needed are available at any time.
- Keep track of the running costs and analyze the related information (costs, service contracts …) to give reliable information about the mission functioning.
- Ensure all receipts meet NGO requirements (deadlines, information, signatures …).
- Inform supervisors of any issues/problems that may arise in their job performance.
- Make the payment of taxes within legal datelines.
- Operate office equipment such as scanners, fax machines, copiers, and phone systems.
- To maintain the Outgoing/Incoming Letters folders numbering them progressively.
- To make copies of correspondence and other material.
Required Skills or Experience
Essential diploma or professional qualification in accounting/finance/business administration.
- Administration and accountability (minimum 2 years), with the ability to use accounting software.
- Previous experience working in the field of development with NGOs
Good English is written and spoken, local language essential.
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel).
- Teamwork, flexibility, punctuality and ability to learn detailed procedures and adhere to them.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants should submit an updated CV in English with a valid phone number, active e-mail address and motivational letter by e-mail to : email@example.com
Before the 25th July 2021, mentioning in the object VACANCY ACCOUNTANT PART-TIME.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED