We are looking for a passionate individual for the role of IT Officer. The chosen candidate will maintain the computer networks of the organization, providing technical support and ensuring the whole company runs smoothly.
IT Support monitors and maintains the company computer systems, installs and configures hardware and software, and solves technical problems.
1. Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
2. Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
3. Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
4. Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
5. Replace parts as required
6. Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
7. Support the roll-out of new applications
8. Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
9. Test and evaluate new technology
10. Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
1. At least a Diploma in Information Technology or Computer Science.
2. Must have thorough knowledge in software applications
3. Minimum of 2 years relevant working experience
4. Professional Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional).
Method of Application
Please send a copy of your application, including a valid ID, Certificates, picture and character reference to the given email [email protected]
Please quote the Role: ”IT OFFICER” in the subject of your email.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED