- Job Title: Graphic Design
- Location: Accra, Ghana
- Company: Tolerantia Reach
𝐓𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 is a haven where all minors (under-privileged) are reached and supported to live up to their abilities; as we meet them, write their stories, and share it with people.
𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘩𝘪𝘤 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘴. -They say a picture tells 1000 words but this can’t be done without a great designer. If you have an eye for design and the technical skills to turn ideas into reality, you might decide to join our team of talented graphic design volunteers. Our charities and non-profits often need graphic designers to help their causes stand out. With all the noise out there, graphic design volunteering (internship) can help charities and non for profits cut through the clutter.
The Intern Graphic Designer will produce materials to be used for Communication and Marketing purposes. Typical works consist of print and online materials e.g. signage, merchandising, advertising materials, booklets, and other assignments as needed.
- Some years of experience in graphic design
- Determine voice and messaging for graphic design pieces
- Select colors, fonts, images, and layout
- Experience with both print and electronic media
- Proficient in design and photo-editing software
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
Make a difference with your Graphic Design volunteering skills!
HOW TO APPLY
Please send CV along with samples of your previous work to [email protected]
Deadline: Saturday, April 24, 2021.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED