Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Innovations for Poverty Action Recruitment for Ghana Student Volunteer.
Innovations for Poverty Action is an American non-profit research and policy organization founded in 2002 by Yale economist Dean Karlan. Since its foundation, IPA has worked with over 400 leading academics to conduct over 600 evaluations in 51 countries. The organization also manages the Progress out of Poverty Index.
- Company: Innovations for Poverty Action
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Completed undergraduate degree in economics or other related fields
- Knowledge of Stata (required)
- Knowledge of Survey CTO or other Android-based programming software (preferred)
- Self-starter, resourceful and detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Ability to understand and consistently work towards achieving the highest quality data analysis and documenting steps taken
- Eager to learn, and gain experience in a fast paced organization
- Familiarity with randomized controlled trials is a plus
1) Send a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the email body: Put your full name, first (given) name followed by last (family) name.
- Attachments: Please attach your resume and cover letter.
- In the subject line: Copy exactly the following position line: IPA Ghana – Student Volunteer.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED