Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for IMANI Ghana Recruitment 2020.
- Company: IMANI Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT / Telecom Jobs in Ghana
IMANI in search of a “Special Projects Officer”
Qualification Required & Experience
To fulfil the role of “Special Projects Officer” as ; A possible candidate must have appreciable experience with the following sets of software and online platforms;
• Graphic Design Software – (i.e. Adobe Photoshop, Affinity Designer, Adobe Illustrator or CorelDRAW Graphics Suite)
• Publishing Software – (i.e. Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Publisher or Affinity Publisher — alternately, High level understanding of document formatting within Microsoft Word will suffice)
• Social Media Platforms – (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn) a suitable candidate must have a grasp of the core features of the various platforms and a fair knowledge of corporate communications for organisations.
• Website hosting tools – (particularly WordPress.com). Here a suitable candidate must be able to publish and organise content for a corporate website. Additional web development experience will be ideal.
• Microsoft Office Suite – It is essential that a successful candidate has a high level of Conversance with the majority of Microsoft’s suite of Desktop Applications. Particularly; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint as these are essential to the day to day functions of the role.
In addition to the above, the following skills will also be necessary for the fulfilment of the role;
• General knowledge of affairs related to the Ghanaian economic and political environment and the hot-button International developments.
• Keen analytical skills and the ability to extract and synthesise information from research reports and documents as well as expertise in constructing infographic content.
• Competence in report writing and research writing. For this, a potential candidate must have strong command of grammar and vocabulary as well as academic writing.
Method of Application
If you know anyone who can deliver the above, let him or her send a ONE-PAGE CV to:
email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 01 March, 2020
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED