VisionFund Ghana is a subsidiary of VisionFund International, the parent company of a network of 28 microfinance institutions operating in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe. VisionFund International is a wholly owned subsidiary of World Vision International, a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization. Working together, we provide the foundation for local economies to flourish in healthy and safe communities.
The Customer Service Officer will be assisting in ensuring that service delivery standards of the Institution are met by all staff. He/She will serve as link between VisionFund Ghana and its clients through frequent interactions in relation to satisfaction with institutional policies, processes and procedures and overall product and service delivery.
- Make outbound calls to clients on daily basis
- Disseminate products/services information to clients
- Document all call information and actions taken according to standard operating procedures
- Receive and respond timely to all product and service enquiries over phone or by walk in clients.
- Keep records and tracks of all enquiries and follow up on customer calls where required to ensure it translates to desired result
- Handle and resolve clients’ complaints regarding products/services within the stipulated time.
- Work with branch teams to record and resolve completely all complaints within the stipulated time.
- Assist in undertaking campaigns for special projects/new products, receiving, recording and reporting feedback for Management information and decision making
- Call clients who have been disbursed within the month/beginning of each loan cycle and ascertain their satisfaction and experience for product and service delivery improvement.
- Keep a register of all clients contact(s) and place calls to all clients receiving loans on daily basis to obtain information/verification about their loan application before loan disbursement.
- Contact all past dues/delinquent loans clients’ and submit report for management information
- Participate in clients’ satisfaction surveys
Required Skills or Experience
- Ability to speak and understand Wale, Dagbani, Frafra, Hausa and Twi.
- HND Marketing or a good first degree in any discipline especially Marketing
- Candidate should have completed National Service.
How To Apply
Qualified individuals should send their applications titled: CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER, Application letter & CV to:
Interested candidate must reside or be willing to live in preferred location.
Closing date: 14th February, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED