TIAST is an abbreviation of Torchbearer Agricultural Science and Technology headquartered in Beijing, China. TIAST Group is a conglomerate of different organizations that is focused on creating more value for Agriculture. We are specialized in the production of Agricultural Processing Machines and its design, Financial Leasing for Agricultural Processing Equipment, Training and Development of talents in Agricultural Industrialization Sector and Agricultural Products Off-Take services.
Available Position: Business Development Assistant
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Station: Greater Accra
Key Functions and Accountabilities
- The business development assistant will provide support to the organization’s development team to ensure timely and consistent delivery of core company services to its clients and investors, ensuring potential and existing clients remain satisfied of the company’s brand.
- Ability to form relevant alliances with customers that will strengthen the alliance between the customer and organization.
- Generate client’s database, solving day-to-day queries from potential and existing customers, answering calls and emails and other customer related issues.
- Ability to develop daily, weekly and monthly articles, presentations on relevant information to promote the organizational goals.
- Aligning yourself with business trends in the country and across the world.
- Ability to generate business proposals which fits international standards.
- Capacity to be a link between the organization and its clients.
- Ability to research on various business trends and processes in order to keep management abreast with current information with regards to the company’s operations.
Educational Qualification Requirements
- Job applicant should possess a minimum of a first degree or an equivalent.
- Job applicant must have a minimum of 1-3 years working experience with a reputable company.
- Must be able to take initiatives with little or no guidance.
- High level of integrity.
- Must be results oriented
- Ability to learn and impart knowledge.
- Team Player. Functional Capabilities
- Has strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to gather information and provide detailed analysis.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to maintain a good working relationship.
- Great command over oral and written English and French.
- Ability to establish clear goals and to achieve desired results consistent with agreed strategies and targets.
- Relevant knowledge and information of banking principles and the agricultural sector.
How To Apply
Interested parties should send their Resume/CV, Cover Letter and other supporting documents to:
DEADLINE: Tuesday, 16th February, 2021.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED