February 21st, 2020 at 06:55 am
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Guinness Ghana Job Recruitment 2020
Job Description :
- Commit to Occupational Health and Safety standards. Frequently state and articulate that Safety is our No.1 priority. Be visible as an ambassador for safety by behaving in a safe manner at all times and always challenging unsafe practices and behaviour of others, reprimanding where appropriate. Adhere strictly to the site safety rules and systems and equipment operational procedures.
- Provide a comprehensive analytical and microbiological service to the Production and support teams. Be the Quality voice of the aligned team.
- Attain the highest standards in the area of Quality, Cost and Customer Service.
- Deliver a high performance service to its customers across the Brewery.
- Interact with a wide range of colleagues on the technical side of the business to carry out analyses and deliver the service required.
- Take responsibility for their training and development.
- Ideally a HND (Laboratory Technology) or equivalent.
- A proven applied competency in one or more of the following: – Chemical analyses, Microbiological analyses, Brewing Quality Control.
- At least two years practical laboratory experience in an ISO 9001 and FSSC 22000 environment.
Method of Application
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED