APPLY NOW: Ghana Export Promotion Authority, YEA job applications
The Ghana Export Promotion Authority (GEPA) in collaboration with the Youth Empowerment Agency (YEA) is implementing the Youth in Export Programmes (YIEP) to encourage the Ghanaian youth, particularly tertiary students who have completed school to take export as a career.
The YIEP is aimed at attracting the youth in agricultural crop production, communities to take up farming as export business with a view to increasing the number of Ghana’s youth and educated population that are attracted to the agricultural export sector. It is also designed to be an avenue for the youth to earn decent income from agricultural and other exports, thus putting them on the pedestal to become self-employed.
The Ghana Export Promotion Authority and the Youth Employment Agency now request applications from suitably qualified Ghanaian youth to be considered for selection for the programme.
RULES TO ENTRY
*Must have a minimum of SSCE Certificate
* Must be between the ages of 18 – 35
* Must have the passion for farming and be interested in horticultural products such as pineapples, vegetables ( chillies, aubergines, okra, tinda, marrow, turia) etc
* Must submit a short business proposal in any of the selected crops
* Must reside or in close proximity to the identified districts and towns where the first phase of the programme is been implemented
SELECTED COVERAGE AREA
*Eastern Region: Nsawam, Aburi, Suhum, Samsam
* Central Region: Ekumfi
* Volta Region: Kpando, Adaklu, Abutia
Participants are required to include their full names, email addresses and phone numbers as well as a copy of a national ID in all submissions
Applications must be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of GEPA or YEA and submitted not later than Friday 30th November 2019 to their respective Head Office or any of their Regional Offices in the Eastern, Central and Volta Region.
Applications submitted after 30 November 2019 will not be accepted or considered