Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Focus PPC Recruitment for Digital Marketing Account Manager.
- Company: Focus PPC
- Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Digital Media Buyer
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, creating, and scaling cost-effective customer acquisition campaigns across several new and established marketing audiences.
You will develop advertising campaigns, help produce creative assets, identify and grow prospecting and remarketing audiences, use analytics to inform decisions and manage a significant marketing budget to achieve clients’ goals.
The right candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, and not afraid to take risks.
- Own highly visible customer acquisition campaigns including responsibility for headlines and landing pages, scheduling and testing
- Measure and analyze performance, and identify new opportunities based on customer and business data
- Develop strategic marketing plans for various content marketing channels. Paid media may include display ads, search, email, native, and social media channels.
- Assess and develop new digital advertising opportunities
- Implement and continually test new creative messaging, landing pages, campaigns, and tools
- Drive rapid but well-structured campaign testing designed to validate the potential of digital channels and audiences
- Media planning, trafficking, campaign implementation & management
- Work with the rest of the team to develop new processes and strategies
- Frequently interact with account managers to understand clients’ needs and expectations
- Cope with pressure & unreasonable delivery schedule
- 3 years prior experience in media to drive improvement to campaigns
- Must-Have Skills: Analytics & Reporting, Facebook Advertising, Copywriting, Display Media Buying, Google Analytics & Content Marketing
- Proven track record of successful online marketing campaigns and experiments- owning campaign performance and adjusting tactics to meet objectives and budgets
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, a passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, ability to turn analysis into actionable programs, and ability to use data to optimize day-to-day performance
- Experience and skill in dealing with expectations from all departments
- Excellent work ethic and leadership skills
- Must be self-motivated, pro-active, responsible, and passionate about ad operations
- Knowledge of the online marketing technology space including but not limited to top-funnel content creators, distribution platforms, DSP’s, and potential API partners
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Results-driven and experienced individual that can reliably meet goals & deadlines
- Affinity for solving complex challenges
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-oriented and proactive
- Winning attitude, adaptable, willingness to learn, coachable.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 22nd July 2020.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED