Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Fluor Corporation Recruitment 2020.
Job Title: Food Services Supervisor
- Supervises Food Services operations and personnel within assigned facility or site.
- Supervises ongoing operational effectiveness; coordinates operations with other groups, personnel and client; directs operational planning and ensures the availability of skilled personnel and resources as needed to execute required services in an effective, efficient and timely manner.
- Provides oversight ensuring the safe, clean preparation of nutritional and appealing meals and offering culinary instruction to subordinate employees, subcontractors, and/or labor broker personnel.
- Supervises inventory, ordering and food storage.
- Ensures all food service operations are in compliance with health and safety codes while adhering to the approved menu plan.
- Maintains effective training programs for all supervised personnel.
- Ensures a safe and sanitary working environment.
- Assures quality and quantity of food preparation and delivery to clients.
- Works cooperatively with other staff.
As directed by management, may supervise employees or subcontractor personnel in accordance with the “General Supervisory Duties and Responsibilities” addendum.
Position may be located in a wide variety of environments, from conventional indoor office work-space to project work-sites with harsh, working and living conditions.
To ensure compliance with safety, health and security requirements in the contract, employee will possess the ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language at the intermediate level as necessary to perform assigned job functions.
Position requires the basic skills and physical ability necessary to perform assigned job functions.
Fluor values the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce and is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
To Be Considered Candidates
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Basic Job Requirements
High school diploma / GED equivalent, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, and four (4) years to seven (7) years related experience.
Prior experience in contingency operations.
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED