Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified the undermined vacant positions in the WAEC Ghana National Office.
Applicants must possess a minimum of BECE with Grade six (6) in five (5) subjects and must possess Proficiency in NVTI mechanical related field and a Valid Driving Licence ‘C’.
Any additional certification in a relevant area will be an added advantage.
- Convey materials, equipment, and staff to areas where they are required.
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition.
- Ensure that vehicle repairs are carried out properly.
- Ensure daily routine maintenance checks.
- Perform minor repair works on the vehicle.
- Prepare and submitting vehicle monitoring reports.
Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying.
Applicants must have at least one year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation.
- Demonstrate defensive driving skills.
- Ability to drive various types of vehicles.
- Well-organised, systematic and safety conscious.
- Accountable, responsible and punctual.
- A team player – personable, caring, helpful, reliable and diplomatic.
- Good personal grooming & neat appearance.
- Willing to work long and irregular hours as required.
- Willing to undertake regular and extensive travel.
- High sense of integrity.
All applicants must be physically and medically fit and of good character.
The salary and conditions of service are highly competitive.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MODE OF APPLICATION
CLOSING DATE: 14TH AUGUST 2020
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED