Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified the undermined vacant positions in the WAEC Ghana National Office.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Information and Communications Technology Division (ICT):
- Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information
- Maintain data entry requirements by following data programme techniques and procedures
- Purge files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Secure information by completing database backups.
- Key to disk all defective scannable source documents or source input documents not using OMR Technology
- Assist in query tracing.
Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GRCE/GCE Ordinary Level with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
Any additional certification in an Information Technology-related area from recognized institution will be an added advantage
Applicants must have at least one (1) year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation.
- A Good understanding of data confidentiality issues.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software package.
- Proficient in typing.
Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying
MODE OF APPLICATION
CLOSING DATE: 14TH AUGUST 2020
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED