The Controller, Contact Centre Performance Tracking at MTN Ghana is to provide support for the department’s operations through efficient management of communication functions, training, orientation of new hires, PPP audits & Management, Performance tracking and evaluations, employee on boarding and off boarding management and Vendor Management.
Division: Customer Relations
Department: Call Centre, Online & Digital Channels
Position: Controller, Contact Centre Performance Tracking
Level: MTN Level 2
Reports to: Manager, Call Centre, Online & Digital Channels
- Implement Mobile Money business plans and overall business strategy.
- Analyse quality assurance feedback and lead team to organise and provide reports on Needs Analysis (NA), Mystery Shopping (MS), Knowledge Test (KT) and Customer Feedback surveys (CSF).
- Oversee training delivery and prepare and enforce training schedules, conduct training evaluations and provide monthly training and coaching reports to Managers.
- Oversee the monthly performance evaluation process and compile and publish agents and supervisor’s monthly evaluation results.
- Conduct staff surveys and lead team to design, administer and report on staff satisfaction surveys.
- Ensure consistency in internal communications (e.g. conduction of briefing sessions on Products & Services) and enforce adherence to briefing schedules.
- Participate in customer satisfaction initiative and meet deadline for actions on CS initiatives.
- Assist in the design and effective circulation of PPPs to all staff, provide compliance reports and action plans.
- Gather customer insights from customer interactions in order to inform product/service creation and enhancement.
- Attend to escalated customer complaints and efficiently resolve in a courteous manner, via all customer contact channels (i.e. walk in, WhatsApp, Phones calls, emails, etc).
- Undertake products or service Activation/Deactivation for customers and respond correctly and efficiently to customer demand.
- Provide hands-on support for customers on phone usage and functionality as well as solve data related issues.
- Constant engagement of staff on new products and services including Data and Digital.
- Effective engagement of vendors to drive performance, identify opportunities for improvement and drive customer experience.
- Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
- Highly regulated environment
- Regionalization structure implication ? Performance driven environment
- Developing sophisticated Client base
- Diverse cultural environment
- Contract Employees management
- Multinational environment – Telecoms, Banking & Finance, and ICT Industry best practices
- Matrix and project environment
- University Degree in the Social Sciences
- 3 years relevant experience.
- Experience in telecoms vendor management is an advantage.
- People, stakeholder and partner management is a key asset with demonstrated supervisory capabilities
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management
- Stakeholder management
- Contract Management
- Telecommunications Business Savvy
- Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Power Point/Visio)