The Controller, Contact Centre Performance Tracking at MTN Ghana is to provide support for the department’s operations through efficient management of communication functions, training, orientation of new hires, PPP audits & Management, Performance tracking and evaluations, employee on boarding and off boarding management and Vendor Management.
Division: Customer Relations
Department: Call Centre, Online & Digital Channels
Position: Controller, Contact Centre Performance Tracking
Level: MTN Level 2
Reports to: Manager, Call Centre, Online & Digital Channels
- Implement Mobile Money business plans and overall business strategy.
- Analyse quality assurance feedback and lead team to organise and provide reports on Needs Analysis (NA), Mystery Shopping (MS), Knowledge Test (KT) and Customer Feedback surveys (CSF).
- Oversee training delivery and prepare and enforce training schedules, conduct training evaluations and provide monthly training and coaching reports to Managers.
- Oversee the monthly performance evaluation process and compile and publish agents and supervisor’s monthly evaluation results.
- Conduct staff surveys and lead team to design, administer and report on staff satisfaction surveys.
- Ensure consistency in internal communications (e.g. conduction of briefing sessions on Products & Services) and enforce adherence to briefing schedules.
- Participate in customer satisfaction initiative and meet deadline for actions on CS initiatives.
- Assist in the design and effective circulation of PPPs to all staff, provide compliance reports and action plans.
- Gather customer insights from customer interactions in order to inform product/service creation and enhancement.
- Attend to escalated customer complaints and efficiently resolve in a courteous manner, via all customer contact channels (i.e. walk in, WhatsApp, Phones calls, emails, etc).
- Undertake products or service Activation/Deactivation for customers and respond correctly and efficiently to customer demand.
- Provide hands-on support for customers on phone usage and functionality as well as solve data related issues.
- Constant engagement of staff on new products and services including Data and Digital.
- Effective engagement of vendors to drive performance, identify opportunities for improvement and drive customer experience.
- Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
- Highly regulated environment
- Regionalization structure implication ? Performance driven environment
- Developing sophisticated Client base
- Diverse cultural environment
- Contract Employees management
- Multinational environment – Telecoms, Banking & Finance, and ICT Industry best practices
- Matrix and project environment
- University Degree in the Social Sciences
- 3 years relevant experience.
- Experience in telecoms vendor management is an advantage.
- People, stakeholder and partner management is a key asset with demonstrated supervisory capabilities
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management
- Stakeholder management
- Contract Management
- Telecommunications Business Savvy
- Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Power Point/Visio)
How To Apply For This Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by 21st January, 2020 to:
Kindly indicate the Position (exact role you are applying for) in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED