University of Environment & Sustainable Development (UESD) Recruitment 2020 for academic staff into the School of Natural Resources and Environmental Sciences (SNES) and the School of Sustainable Development (SSD).
at Main Campus (Somanya)
Staff Category: Senior Member (Non-Teaching)
Employment Type: Full Time
Staff in this grade shall be required to show high qualities of sound judgment, initiative, resourcefulness, precision and professionalism in their area of specialisation.
1) He/She is responsible to the Registrar in the discharge of administrative duties, secretarial and human resource development and management matters in the University
2) The Assistant Registrar is responsible to the Registrar for the implementation and supervision of UESD policies and procedures as these relate to applicants and students.
3) Perform duties as may be part of schedule of works in the Academic/Administration Registry, including student admissions, examinations, student records, General Administration, and Human Resource Management.
4) Manage the assets (e.g. computers, files, furniture, cabinets, etc.) under the control of the office
5) Provide inputs for the preparation of Registry Budget
Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Registrar
The requirements for the appointment of an Assistant Registrar or equivalent professional grade is:
1) A good first degree plus an advanced degree or equivalent professional qualification and
2) A minimum of four years’ relevant experience in a University or analogous institution.
3) Be computer literate
Application Start Date
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED