APPLY NOW || Aqua Safari announces job vacancy
Aqua Safari Resort announces a vacancy at its Room Division Department for a Front Office Manager
The functionary shall hear the onerous responsibility of managing the day-to-day operations of the entire Front Office Department including the front and back office, the Reservations desk. the telephone desk. Cashiering. Conderge and the Bell-stand.
It shall also be tbe duty of the beneficial, to roll out short. medium and long term strategies, applying all contemporary innovative schemes to drive front office operations.
- A university degree or Its equvalent in Hospitality, Management and a professional acumen in Front office Operations.
- Ability to read and speak additional language, especially in French or others should be an added advantage.
- Minimum of three (3) years work experience In the hotel industry
- Exemplary interpmonal and communication skills
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Professional competencies in IT and Front Office software systems
- Customer-oriented skills and competencies
- Affable personality and very high emotional intelligence
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should submit their applications, including CVs, professional certificates, two passport-sized pictures and two referees to the addresses below:
The HR Manager
Aqua Safari Resort
P.O. Box AF 32
Ada Foah-Big Ada
Deadline: 14th February, 2020
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED