Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Accounts Officer at Neuce Group
- Company: Neuce Group
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
We are looking for a young, prudent and meticulous professional to assist in the day to day accounting duties in our Organisation.
- Creating and processing invoices.
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy.
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments.
- Capturing expenses into the company’s accounting software
- Preparation of local purchase orders.
- Following up on withholding tax credit Certificate from customers.
- Reconciliation of accounts.
- Execution of day to day administrative duties as may be assigned.
- Fresh accounting graduate from a reputable university or an HND holder with a year’s working experience.
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills and proficiency using accounting software and Microsoft Excel.
- Efficiency for handling any accounting issues quickly with minimal interference.
Method of Application
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED