Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified the undermined vacant positions in the WAEC Ghana National Office.
Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GCE Ordinary Level/General Business Examination Certificate with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language, Mathematics and Financial/Cost Accounting.
Any additional certification in an accounting-related area from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
Applicants must be computer literate with proficiency in the use of MS Excel.
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Finance Division:
- Perform accounting and clerical duties.
- Type, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
- Prepare bank deposit slips, general ledger postings and statement.
- Enter financial transactions in the database daily.
- Provide assistance and support to Finance personnel.
Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying.
Applicants must have at least one-year relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation.
- Attention to details.
- Good communication skills.
- Integrity and the ability to act responsibly and ethically.
- Accuracy in accounting computations and data entry.
- Strong people skills, a polite and professional demeanor.
All applicants must be physically and medically fit and of good character.
The salary and conditions of service are highly competitive.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MODE OF APPLICATION
CLOSING DATE: 14TH AUGUST 2020
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED