COMPANY: A Boutique Solicitor Firm, East Legon
JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
REPORTS TO: Managing Partner.
LOCATION: Accra, Ghana.
PURPOSE: To assist the Managing Partner in administering the affairs of the company.
Experience: A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar administrative support role.
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
Skills to Possess: Adept in technology, great command of verbal and written communications, good organisational skills, excellent client/customer service manner must be able to demonstrate the anticipation of needs.
JOB ROLE SUMMARY:
Perform administrative and office support activities for the administrative branch of the company; general office duties such as housekeeping, maintenance coordination, logistics coordination, filing, answering telephone calls, invoice creation, chasing and monitoring, coordinating meetings, arranging travel for staff, proof-reading, typing documents, etc.
Strong communication skills; ability to keep secrets and confidential information; ability to take initiative and work under pressure with little or no supervision; extensive software and internet research skills; basic knowledge of law and legal research skills.
1. Abilities: Use initiative, decide priorities, and work with minimal supervision.
2. Previous experience at senior or professional level.
3. Skills: Microsoft Office, notes taking skills, report writing skills, presentation skills, good organizer, and good interpersonal skills.
4. High standard of education with appropriate qualifications.
5. Professional and technical knowledge acquired by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices and participating in professional societies.
6. Embodies and lives the values of the organization as well as have the ability to inspire other employees to embody and live the company values.
To work as an assistant to the Managing Partner and to provide the following duties:
1. Client management;
2. Regulatory and compliance relationship management;
3. Scheduling and coordinating meetings;
4. Creating client invoices, following-up on invoices, delivering, updating accounts receivable;
5. Assisting staff with administrative duties with payments, form filling, administrative errands;
6. Preparing and coordinating conference and meeting facilities;
7. Taking minutes for the management team;
8. Filing and archiving hard and soft files;
9. Supervising cleaners, drivers, security and other support staff;
10. Ensuring staff food and drinking water is always available on time and tallying order paperwork;
11. Arranging travel for members of the company;
12. Answering and taking messages for the company via email and telephone;
13. Any other duties assigned by the Managing Partner.
1. Use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
2. Creating and maintaining office systems;
3. Managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing;
4. Liaising with staff and external contacts;
5. Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment;
6. Sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post;
7. Any other duties assigned by the Managing Partner or members of the Board of Directors.
8. You will be required to attend meetings, report on meetings with clients, and other work-related gatherings assigned to you by the Managing Partner and the Board of Director.
9. You will be required to secure all your work-related documentations in soft and/or hard copies and get soft copies or scanned hard copies stored in the CLOUD
10. You will be required to work as a team player to meet company goals.
11. You will work closely with teams, including project teams, legal teams, and other researchers.
12. You agree to work conscientiously and professionally with your co-workers and that any work-related disputes will not affect work output.
Administration and housekeeping
13. You agree to share in the responsibility of general cleanliness and conservation.
14. You agree to, after office hours, ensure that the security personnel secure all workstations, kitchen, taps closed, lights switched off, air conditions, generator and other electrical appliances like water dispensers, computers and printers are switched off.
15. You agree to ensure that the office cleaner ensures that the premises and sanitary areas like the washrooms are tidied up at all times.
Method of Application
Application Ref. Number: P.S. 01/2021 (please state this in title of application email)
Send Application To: [email protected]
1. Covering letter indicating what value you will add to the organisation while executing this role
Closing Date : 4 March. 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED