APPLY: Last Minute Golden Visa Applications for Portugal
According to the Draft law “Mais Habitacio” presented by the government, Portugal will likely accept new applications after February 26. This is before they finally end the golden visa program in Portugal. By the end of May, the Portuguese parliament will decide on the draft law, and a final closing date will be set. Portugal has a housing problem (costs are going up) and has made it clear that its citizens’ needs come first by ending the golden investment route.
The government said that applications sent in between now and when the new law goes into effect are valid. This gives us about a month. Golden visa applications can be sent in until the end of May, giving investors who don’t want to miss out on the chance to become EU citizens a small window of time.
“Applications for a residence permit for investment activity made in accordance with paragraphs 1 and 2 of Article 90-A of Law 23/2007 of July 4 shall remain valid until a decision is made on the date this law goes into effect.”
— Proposed Law by the Government
Fast Track Application (Last Minute Investors)
We offer last-minute “fast track” Golden visa applications for 280k euros in fully refundable hotel investment shares in four or five-star hotels. Investors own a partial share and can expect a return of 4-6% and half of the growth in value. Our Fast Track Application method lets you apply for a GV in less than two weeks. This includes getting an NIF tax number, opening a bank account, and getting your documents ready. Once the application is sent in during the short window, it could take 10 to 12 months to be processed.
- €280,000 was cut. Investing in a Golden Visa (a small part)
- The existing historical house and property will be turned into a Deluxe Hotel with 50 apartment rooms as part of the Deluxe House Hotel Project.
- Prime position in a city: 4–6% Yield Exit After 5 years, you can get your money back.
- Refurbishment starting 2023
- The hotel will start running in 2025.
- There are only 10 spots available.
- Citizenship in the EU after 6 years
- IMT Tax, which is paid by the developer,
- VAT is paid by the developer
- Citizenship of the EU after six years.
- FIRSTLY, TOTAL COST OF DV LOTTERY VISA | 2024 GREEN CARD LOTTERY
- SECONDLY, EU VISA ROUTE | NEW CHANGES AND ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS | EUSS 2023 CHANGES
- THIRDLY, INVITING FAMILY MEMBER TO GERMANY ON FAMILY REUNION, SPOUSE OR CHILD VISA
- MOREOVER, HOW TO PROOF YOUR FINANCIAL RESOURCES WHILE APPLYING FOR A GERMAN VISA?
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED