Karius is a venture-backed life science startup focused on transforming the way infectious diseases are diagnosed. Combining Next-Generation Sequencing and proprietary data analysis, we can identify over 1,000 pathogens from a single blood sample with typical turnaround time in one business day. By unlocking the information present in microbial cell-free DNA, we’re helping doctors quickly solve their most challenging cases, with a future vision of accelerating clinical trials, discovering new microbes, and reducing patient suffering worldwide.
This represents an incredible opportunity to join a growing life sciences company poised to revolutionize the Infectious Disease diagnostics market. We are expanding the launch of our proprietary, Next-Generation Sequencing test in hospitals and health systems across the U.S. Joining Karius in our commercialization effort will both accelerate your career and advance our vision to see a worldwhere infectious disease is no longer a major threat to human health.
The Inside Sales Rep (ISR) is responsible for the sales efforts of Karius in a defined regional territory, focusing on relationships with infectious disease physicians, lab directors, C-level executives, and other clinical leaders throughout a hospital system. In collaboration with the Clinical Sales Managers (CSM), the ISR will prospect, qualify, expedite, and manage opportunities to deliver sales and user adoption growth.
• Prospecting – Design, formulate and implement prospecting strategies including the acquisition of appropriate databases for use in determining target prospects.
• Qualify – Perform outbound calls to target prospects to qualify opportunities; assist with business development within CSM’s territories to maximize opportunities.
• Expedite – Work with Customer Success and Medical Affairs to maximize customer experience.
• Opportunity Management – Use cases, key contacts, interest, etc. in Salesforce; document all prospect interactions.
Why Should You Join Us?
Karius aims to conquer infectious diseases through innovations around genomic sequencing and machine learning. The company’s platform is already delivering unprecedented insights into the microbial landscape, providing clinicians with a comprehensive test capable of identifying more than a thousand pathogens directly from blood, and helping industry accelerate the development of therapeutic solutions. The Karius test we provide today is one of the most advanced solutions available to physicians who aim to deliver better care to many otherwise ineffectively treated patients. Our test is the result of some incredible work done by our scientists, statisticians, engineers, and physicians, all driven by the same mission. You, as part of the Karius team, will be able to see how directly your work has a life-changing impact on people, and at scale.
Reports to: Regional Sales Director
Location: West Territory
- Grow sales revenue and test volume in a specific territory by growing new hospitals using the Karius Test, and increasing test volume at existing hospitals using the Karius Test.
- Introduce a transformational, life-saving diagnostic technology which will change the world of infectious disease by engaging key stakeholders in the hospital that are involved with the decision process to implement new diagnostic tests.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calling.
- Utilize existing prospect/customer list to prioritize and schedule meetings for CSM.
- Effectively qualify leads and identify prospect needs.
- Conduct introductory technical conversations with key decision makers.
- Develop and manage a national pipeline of business to meet goals.
- Schedule appointments face-to-face sales appoints for CSMs as necessary.
- Prioritize issues appropriately and manage to a satisfactory resolution.
- Help establish the foundation and culture of a world-class commercial organization.
- In collaboration with CSMs build, manage and nurture market-based/regional territory, comprising hospital & health system accounts.
- Prioritize and segment hospital & health system accounts to maximize opportunity and growth.
- Present product features and benefits to key stakeholders and clinical call points, utilizing consultative sales techniques (qualifying leads, assessing needs, supporting evaluations, and closing).
- In collaboration with CSMs manage early evaluations to activate initial adoption of Karius test/solutions and drive increased utilization over time.
- Speak fluently on the unique merits and value of our proprietary test, positioning our differentiation from competition.
- Build deep relationships, educate and drive consensus across multiple stakeholders among both prospective and existing partners.
- Develop a ‘trusted advisor’ relationship and establish oneself as fully accountable for demonstrating ROI to the partner account, ensuring both regular interaction and utilization review.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Product leadership to provide valuable market feedback, to inform all functions.
- Collaborate with Customer Success to onboard new accounts, share feedback, proactively address risks, immediately address concerns/problems, manage expectations, promote successes, and maintain close pulse on the health of the partner.
- Partner with the CSMs to identify and co-manage regional meeting opportunities, and other local market activities.
- Participate in broader sales meetings, training programs, conventions, and industry trade shows as required.
- Complete paperwork and administrative duties in a timely and accurate fashion, including documentation in SalesForce, expense reporting, speaker program information, etc.
What’s Fun About the Job?
Karius is operating at the edge of what is now known to be possible in infectious disease diagnostics. With that, comes a wave of new and incredible challenges and opportunities. To deliver on that value, you will be tapping into some of the most advanced technologies, architecting and innovating where the current solutions simply don’t suffice. You will get to see how much your work really matters.
Travel: 15% travel for meetings, trainings, co-field travel.
- Subject to extended periods of sitting and/or standing, vision to monitor and moderate noise levels.
- Work is generally performed remotely in the field.
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree or MBA a plus.
- 2+ years of sales/business development experience in Life Sciences / Biotech, Medical Device, Diagnostic Equipment, and/or Pharmaceutical industries.
- Previous success in introducing transformational, novel products or services to physicians and hospitals which have changed clinical practice prior to significant peer-reviewed publications or inclusion in guidelines for support.
- Robust network of existing relationships in hospitals and health systems, across microbiology labs, send-out labs, physician groups, C-level executives, and administrators of clinical functions.
- Strong vision and planning capabilities to grow the territory.
- Excellent business acumen combined with outstanding analytical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to develop relationships from physicians and lab directors, building credibility through subject matter and industry expertise.
- Demonstrated track record of top sales achievement, meeting and exceeding sales objectives.
- Experience with multi-level account management.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and is comfortable multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced, ambiguous, growth-oriented environment.
- Team player willing to collaborate with all customer facing teams to share best practices.
- Ability to set priorities, allocate resources, take accountability and achieve results.
- Strong presentation acumen and negotiation skills, ability to manage and facilitate engaging discussions with both small and large groups.
- Unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, confidentiality and ability to build trusting and professional relationships.
- Passionate about the mission and reputation of Karius while investing in the culture as the company grows.
At Karius, we value a diverse and inclusive workplace and provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees and are committed to honor and invest in the full diversity of people, in our hiring, recruiting and development of employees across the Company. All qualified applicants for employment are encouraged to apply and will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity and gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should:
DEADLINE : ONGOING
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED