ASA Savings and Loans Ltd is looking for a suitably qualified person for the position of Company Secretary and Legal Advisor. Currently, the company is serving over 200,000 clients across nine regions in 123 business units.
Job Title: Company Secretary and Legal Advisor
• Organize and prepare agenda and papers for board of directors’ meetings and annual general meetings etc.
• Take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with government agencies
• Advise Board of Directors on matters of Corporate Governance.
• Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action.
• Serve as a liaison between the company and its stakeholders and shareholders.
• Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Ensure the Board follows correct procedures and complies with its obligation under the law and company regulation.
• Provide legal advice and responses to correspondence of legal nature.
• Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support business activities of the company.
• Develop, review and maintain policies and procedures for the smooth execution of activities the company.
• Represent the company when the need arises.
• Prepare and submit relevant reports and documents to BOG
Qualification Required & Experience
• Candidate must be a qualified lawyer as recognized by the Ghana Bar Association.
• Excellent computing, secretarial, interpersonal, teamworking and written/verbal communication
• Potential candidates must have at least 7 years working experience in a similar position.
Attractive salary package will be offered to the suitable candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply to the Managing Director enclosing photograph with detailed CV, Application should be sent to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 17 March, 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED