APPLY HERE: Voltic Ghana LTD massive recruitments
Exciting job offers exist in Voltic (GH) Limited for various positions. Voltic (GH) Limited, has been known for manufacturing of the leading premium water brand in Ghana for over two decades. Currently, Voltic (GH) Limited has expanded its portfolio to cover alcoholic beverages, carbonated soft drinks, Juices and Value-Added Dairies.
A) QUALITY ASSURANCE TECHNOLOGIST
The job incumbent is to ensure the team in the lab performs all required tests in order to guarantee quality products as per system quality requirements.
• Ideal: Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences or equivalent with training Total Quality Management.
• Minimum: National Diploma in Food Technology or BA degree
B) MANUFACTURING MANAGER
This role reports to the Supply Chain Director.. The job incumbent responsibility is to manage, lead and support the team so that manufacturing, quality and maintenance targets are achieved in the most cost effective and efficient manner. The role will manage the full Manufacturing scope including Engineering, SHEQ and Utilities. The position is responsible for the management of these functions and the leadership of the Functional Heads within Manufacturing.
• Academic background: Relevant University/Bachelor degree is essential.
• MBA preferable
C) QUALITY CONTROLLER
This role reports to the Team Leader Packaging in the Manufacturing Function. The job incumbent is to ensure that the bottling process meets the product and packaging quality requirements.
• Ideal: Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences or equivalent with training in Total Quality Management.
• Minimum: National Diploma in Food Technology, Lab Technology, Sciences
This role reports to the Unit Manager, Packaging in the Manufacturing Function. The job incumbent will be responsible for leading the SBU in the execution of the production plan, ensuring that product meets all quality specifications, asset care through autonomous maintenance tasks and the resolution of production problems.
• Understanding of The Manufacturing Way / Supply Chain ways / Lean practices and principles
• Thorough knowledge of all aspects of Packaging processes
• MS Office skills
• A self-starter with high energy levels.
• Ability to identify gaps and initiate improvement activities.
• Understanding of SHE policies and procedures
E) PROCESS ARTISAN
This role reports to the Team Leader, Packaging in the Manufacturing Function. The job incumbent will be responsible for planned maintenance, partaking in routine maintenance, house keeping and safety, support NPD implementation and trials, train and coach Operators on asset care and autonomous maintenance practices.
• Minimum requirement: N3 (mechanical / electrical) & Trade test (some instrumentation)
• Added advantage: N6 Millwright & Trade test (Millwright)
• Added advantage: PLC experience
• Equipment functionality and packaging process in process area
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED