APPLY HERE: Vacancy for Manager of Government Partnerships
The goal of the Manager of Government Partnerships is to support Makedu make effective proposals to large government agencies.
Makedu is an IT firm that truly understands sustainable development. We create impactful software solutions that help achieve the sustainable development goals.
Makedu has a successful track record with international development partners such as UNICEF, UNDP, IOM, The World Bank and other bilateral organizations.
Through this role, we will expand our work into government agencies and become the de facto digital solutions service provider for government projects geared towards sustainable development.
This position will require that the candidate be based in Accra. The candidate is expected to hold a valid work permit for Ghana.
The Manager of Government Partnerships will be responsible for achieving the company’s revenue target for government agencies through the implementation of a strategic sales plan and team performance.
1. A seasoned professional with extensive management experience creating brand awareness and driving sales in the public sector.
2. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or business-related subject.
3. Ability to build relationships and close deals.
4. Must possess research and analytical skills.
5. Exceptional communication skills.
6. Creative and strategic thinker.
7. Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
9. Excellent coaching skills.
10. Knowledge of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
11. Must be able to work both in a group and as an individual.
12. Must possess strong negotiation and influencing skills.
13. Must be empathetic.
14. Ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
15. Ability and willingness to learn new skills to improve on self and the organization.
16. Good time management skills.
Deadline for application: Monday, December 16, 2019, at 3:00 PM GMT.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED