APPLY HERE || TechnipFMC subsea onshore/offshore recruitment
TechnipFMC is a global leader in subsea. onshore/offshore and surface projects. With our proprietary technologies and production system, integrated expertise and comprehensive solutions, we are transforming our clients’ project economics.
The Subsea Service Base Foreman shall provide our customers with on-site execution of services for installation, intervention, refurbishment and maintenance of TFMC subsea equipment. He/she will ensure the maintenance of tools and equipment per maintenance plan and procedures. Helshe shall demonstrate behaviour consistent with TFMC’s vision and core values.
- Supports in the maintenance of Tullow-owned (TFMC-supplied) running tools and equipment, including assisting the FSC in ensuring all track records and maintenance history of the tools are captured and recorded. Authority to stop an unsafe act or condition without fear of reprisal and with the full backing of TFMC Management.
- Supervises TSPs who will be his direct reports.
- Raises quality notifications, follows up and reports status internally and to clients.
- Ensures all documentation packages are signed off and completed, Including witness points requiring customer sign offs.
- Works with FSC to ensure all shipments have proper documentation packaged, signed and closed prior to shipment.
Qualification & Requirements (include):
Technical college education preferred
- Typically 5 years’ experience in field service technician role
- Requires proficiency knowledge of one or more of the following fields: Electrical: Subsea equipment; Hydraulics equipment; Mechanical equipment and tools
- Analyse trends or deviations from standards
- Required to interpret job requirements and coordinate equipment needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English are important
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment is important.
- Ability to receive constructive feedback and coaching and respond appropriately.
- Ability to identify and make recommendations for system improvements.
- Ability to work under pressure and offer solutions within time and financial constraints SAP familiarity is an advantage
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
Deadline Ioi submission of application: February 21, 2020
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED