APPLY HERE | Public sector organisation is recruiting several staff
A public sector organisation responsible for the promotion and development of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) sector in Ghana has recieved financial clearance from the Government of Ghana to replace some its disengaged personnel. Accordingly, applications are being invited from suitable qualified and interested persons for appointment through an objective recruiting process.
This is as contained in the daily graphic newspaper’s publication on the 7th of October, 2019.
A) ASSISTANT BUSINESS ADVISOR
To provide business support services for the development of MSMEs at the metropolitan, municipal and District level.
1. A minimum of a good Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited tertiary University in any of the following fields: Engineering, Business Administration, Business commerce, Entrepreneurship, Economics, Social sciences or any other related discipline.
2. Must have completed National service
3. Pass interview conducted by the Board.
B) ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT
This position is based at the Head office.
To provide operational support in the financial administration of the Board.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Part II of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, Ghana (ICA, GH) or an internationally recognised
Professional accounting body recognised by (ICA, GH).
2. A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline from an accredited tertiary institution.
3. Must have completed one (1) year of National Service.
4.Must pass a competitive selection interview conducted by the Board in collaboration with the public services commission.
C) POSTION: DRIVER
This position is based at the Head Office in Accra and other regions in Ghana.
The ideal candidate for this position must have:
¡. A minimum of JHS certificate or equivalent qualification.
¡¡. A professional Driving licence.
¡¡¡. A minimum of 3years of post-driving accident-free record.
¡v. Must be fluent in English.
NB: Attractive salaries based on experience and qualifications are offered for all positions.
Candidates who meet any of the above criteria should send an application letter indicating the position applied for,
and attach detailed curriculum vitae, including immediate contact telephone numbers, as well as photocopies of certificates latest by monday, 21st October, 2019 to the address below:
The Executive Director,
P. O. Box MB 85
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.