November 27th, 2019 at 11:36 pm
APPLY HERE || EXPRO Gulf Ltd job vacancy
Job title: Slickline Supervisor
Expro Gulf is currently recruiting for a Slickline supervisor to carry out Slickline intervention operation with team members ensuring safe cooperation of the operational task prevention of technical issues in line with the Operating manual
KEY ACTIVITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
* Supervise Slickline intervention operations and allocate task to team ensuring safe completion of the operational task with prevention of technical issues in line with the Operating manual
* Ensure checks are carried out on all equipment for their compliance and are technically corresponding to the operation being carried out.
* Carry out and ensure participation from team in tool box talks and planning meetings when required.
* May be required to work at orishore bases in the preparation, return of equipment and report preparation.
* Ensure that well site support equipments are planned and executed as required to facilitate continuous operations.
* Liase with client’s representatives and participate in meetings and discussions as required in a professional manner ensuring continuous quality of service to clients.
* Ensure completion of required documentation for company procedures, processes and special client’s requirements.
* Liase with the team members and operations department as and when required to ensure that all aspects of the operations are discussed as required with the relevant parties to ensure effective communication to allow continued safe operators and task completion.
* Work with colleagues and Supervisor to complete required competencies for current and next role.
* Actively mentor subordinates to share knowledge to assist with their competency progression when required.
KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Technical knowledge gained through completion of competency for grades.
* Formal technical qualification.
* Team leader/ Supervisory experience
NOTE: Use “Slickline Supervisor” as subject.
Application deadline is December 6th, 2019
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED