NORWAY WORK AND RESIDENCE PERMIT
One gains many advantages by expanding to Norway, including the chance to succeed in a niche venture. However, before you can make use of any of these advantages, you must incorporate and acquire all legal documentation.
NORWAY WORK VISA
An entry visa is required if you want to work in Norway. Normally, finding a job comes first. Depending on your skill level and the kind of work you’ll be doing in Norway, you must apply for a particular sort of residence visa.
TYPES OF NORWAY VISAS AND PERMITS
Depending on the kind of work you want to do in Norway, there are different kinds of employment visas available:
- Seasonal Work Permit for Norway
- Norway Work Permit
- Research and Vocational Training Visa
- Working holiday visa for Norway
- Artist Work Permit
REQUIREMENTS FOR NORWAY VISAS AND WORK PERMITS
The following papers must be submitted with your application for a work visa in Norway:
- A Passport
- The application for a work visa in Norway
- Two photos in passport size
- Evidence that you are staying in Norway
- Evidence that your income satisfies the standards
- Evidence of your academic credentials
- Evidence of prior work experience
- Your CV or resume.
- If you reside outside of your country of origin: Proof that you have been living legally in the country for the last six months.
- Proof that you are lawfully residing in Norway if you are submitting your application there.
- If your employer submits your application: the Authority of Attorney Form, which is accessible online at UDI.
- Any other records necessary for your particular scenario
PROCEDURES TO APPLY FOR AN NORWAY WORK VISA
To apply for a Norway work visa, you must abide by the following rules:
- Choose the right visa category. Prior to applying, you must be particular about the type of employment visa you want.
- Prepare your documents. Next, you may need to gather a series of documents for work visa application, according to the type of visa you want.
- Paid the visa fee. You are required to pay the visa cost before your request is reviewed. You can also be requested to cover any associated costs when consulting the embassy.
- Please submit your application. Finally, you can deliver your submission at the period of your interview to the pertinent agency in your home country.
For ex-pats, Norway is a prime attraction. The appropriate visas and licenses are in place for foreign workers who plan to relocate there to live and work legally. Join NewsNowGh membership to receive vital information on Norwegian work and residency permit
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED