CHILE WORK AND RESIDENCE PERMIT
Chile is home to many foreign nationals. Many employees might desire to relocate to Chile in order to work in new locations because of the country’s dynamic culture, gorgeous beaches, and breathtaking natural attractions.
However, before any international employees can start working in Chile, they must understand how to obtain a work permit.
CHILE WORK VISA
Both visitors and foreign nationals frequently visit Chile. Employers who are looking to relocate some of their current employees or discover talented workers outside of Chile must have a permit in Chile to operate legally.
TYPES OF CHILE VISAS AND PERMITS
Foreigners who wish to live and function in Chile now need to apply for an Approved Visa. The following visa subcategories are offered:
1. Permissions for foreign employees (employed by a company or self-employed)
It is necessary to apply for this visa category for foreign people undertaking paid employment in Chile with a local work contract, job offer, or services contract.
2. Permissions for managers, directors, investors, or other specialist persons
An individual may seek this visa subclass if they spend at least $ 500,000 on a project.
3. Seasonal worker permits
For up to 6 months each calendar year, international temporary workers fall under this group.
4. Permits for foreign directors or executives who frequently visit Chile for business
REQUIREMENTS FOR CHILE VISAS AND WORK PERMITS
To obtain a work permit in Chile, employees must provide a number of documents, including:
- Duplicate of passports
- Evidence of their legality in their own nation
- One passport-sized photograph
- Copies of their reservation and flight schedule
- Evidence of a hotel booking or lodging
- Three months’ worth of bank statements
- Employment or job contract
- An invitation letter, if applicable
- A letter describing all the reasons for their trip
PROCEDURES TO APPLY FOR A CHILE WORK VISA
The following are the processes to apply for a work visa in Chile:
- Before submitting an online application, carefully review the rules and guidelines.
- Upload the necessary documents in digital form.
- Wait for the processing of your visa application.
- Visit the Chilean consulate in your suburb on the specified day and time.
- You must pay the visa fees once your visa has been granted.
- Finally, pick up your visa.
Before any international employees can start working in Chile, they must understand how to obtain a work permit. Check NewsNowGh for the most recent information on Chile’s work and residency permits.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED