- Company: Nestlé Ghana Ltd
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare Jobs in Ghana
Nestlé, the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company seeks to employ a passionate and hardworking individual for the position of Medical Delegate. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Field Operations Manager.
Your core responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- The active engagement of Health Care Professionals (HCPs) on the importance of breastfeeding of infants.
- Active engagement of HCPs on infant Nutrition
- Assisting in the implementation of the WHO Code relating to marketing of breast milk substitutes and the Ghana Breastfeeding Promotion Regulation 2000 (L.I. 1667) in assigned territory.
- Developing partnerships with Health Care Professionals through effective communication on infant nutrition in line with the Ghana Breastfeeding Promotion Regulation 2000 (L.I. 1667)
- Ensuring optimum territory coverage and management including prospection, insights gathering and sharing (i.e. competitive intelligence) through relevant tools/systems.
- Creation, implementation and Execution of agreed territory action plan within the allocated budget.
- Minimum of 1st degree in Food Science & Nutrition, Dietetics, Nursing, Community Nutrition, Pharmacy, Biological Sciences or related fields.
- A Master’s Degree in any of the above fields is an added advantage.
- At least 2 years’ working experience.
- Excellent Driving skills with clean driver’s license (Pre-requisite)
- Good presentation skills, negotiation skills, problem-solving skills and knowledge of Microsoft Power point, Excel & Word is required.
Method of Application
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE