Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Apex Consults Limited Recruitment 2021.
Apex Consults is a privately owned permanent and temporary recruitment consultancy. We recruit across a wide range of industries and at various levels.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: I.T Technician
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
• Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure the functionality
• Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
• Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
• Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
• Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
• Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
• Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
• Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
• Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders
- Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
- Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
• Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication ability
• Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
• In-depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
• Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
How to Apply
Applicants should send C.V.s should be sent via [email protected] indicating the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 05 May 2021.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED