AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Available Jobs
AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited, Obuasi Gold Mine is currently near completion of the redevelopment phase to become a modern, efficient and long-term profitable operation. The underground mining operation has been fully mechanized and designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team.
The purpose of this role is to administer, resolve all technical maintenance issues and train supervisors to deliver maximum efficiency of equipment and high plant availability in a safe and sustainable manner by efficiently and effectively maintaining and improving all fixed plant mechanical installations.
The Electrical Technician – Process Plant reports to the Electrical Supervisor – Process Plant and is accountable for executing all types of plant electrical maintenance as required and tasked covering day/night shift in a safe and compliant manner as instructed during refurbishment, later maintenance, of the Process Plant.
How to Apply for this AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Available Jobs
Interested candidates should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date : 3rd October, 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED