The Analyst, Financial Controls at MTN Ghana is to provide support in accounting and financial controls to support sales activities.
The role will be accountable to achieve the following objectives:
- Support to prepare S&D consolidated budget and forecast taking into consideration planned sales projects in all three (3) SBUs.
- Assist to prepare departmental Opex budget spend analysis /report to ensure that the overall S&D Opex spend is within budget
- Opex/ Budget tracking to monitor and ensure Opex spend is within Budget (Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly)
- Daily tracking/ monitoring Opex spend and prepare accurate budget variance analysis report
- Keep track of all approved S&D POs and march same against budget
- Assist to develop internal controls for all Opex spend, tracking of all S&D POs, and ensuring that the account codes of such are accurately captured
- Assist to provide relevant responds to all budget queries
Keep accurate record of all budget reports
- Dynamic and highly competitive telecommunication & ICT industry
- Highly regulated environment
- Regionalization structure implication
- Performance driven environment
- Developing sophisticated Client base
- Diverse cultural environment
- Contract Employees management
- Minimum of a University Degree in Finance/ Accounting or a related field
- 3 years’ relevant experience in a similar role
- Basic Accounting, Financial and Budgeting Analysis
- MIS tool proficiency
- Accounting Principles
- Financial Management
- Computer literacy
Skills / physical competencies:
- Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities
- Demonstrate evidence of influencing and coaching skills
- Professional approach with a can do attitude
- Courage Skills- Manages self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
- Personal Skills -Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization
Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem-solving abilities.
NB: The Incumbent must always maintain strict confidentiality
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae:
Kindly indicate the Vacancy number MTN-SALES-ADTRACK0005 as email subject to avoid disqualification.
CLOSING DATE : by 26th February 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED