The Analyst, Enterprise Business Planning & Analytics at MTN Ghana is responsible for analysing business trends interms off in ancial implications and provide the Enterprise Business team with quality information to enhance the decision making process inline with the Division’s strategic objectives.
- Prepare financial feasibility on all new Products and Services (Innovations and Re-innovations), Sponsorships and promotions, and potential partnerships/ acquisitions
- Perform Profit & Loss analysis for Enterprise Business decision making
- Prepare pre and post evaluation on all Enterprise Business products & services, projects (partnerships,etc.).
- Check and confirm performance to ensure the payment of appropriate commissions.
- Work closely with Manager, Quality Control to ensure adherence to all financial Service Level Agreements with clients.
- Provide input for preparation of Annual Business Plans
- Track, analyse, review and reconcile Enterprise Business budget–OPEX Management for line manager approval.
- Review ICT tariffs to ensure divisional objectives are achieved
- Collaborate with Marketing to manage PostPaid tariffs and ensure tariff change forms are filled to effect changes in tariffs.
- Provide input on ICT tariffs in to the update and review of the company’s tariff book
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the Position in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 3rd February, 2020
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED