Amplio Job Recruitment Opportunity
Amplio Job Recruitment Opportunity. Amplio is a nonprofit organization with a focus on reaching the most marginalized and underserved populations in remote rural areas. The organization partners with government agencies, local NGOs, and international development organizations to plan and deliver programs in the hardest-to-reach rural communities.
Amplio was founded in 2007 and together with its partners, they deliver programs across many sectors, including agriculture, health, education, and women’s empowerment.
Some of the partners they work with include Ghana Health Service, the Ministry of Food and Agriculture, UNICEF, CARE, VSO, Esoko, Savana Signatures, AGRA, MEDA, and the World Cocoa Foundation.
POSITION: Finance and Administrative Officer
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Finance and Administrative Officer shall assist the Finance and Administrative Manager to maintain sound financial accounting and management systems/practices for good management of Amplio Ghana funds. You would join a close-knit team that values learning, respect, responsibility, transparency, and partnership.
Job Location: Wa
- You will supervise the work of cleaners, and oversee procurement arrangements for the proper function of the office.
- You will be responsible for keeping accurate records and continuously checking stock levels to ensure timely replacement.
- Monitor the proper use of office supplies to ensure there is no wastage.
- Make sure that workers in the Wa office comply with the stated reporting and closing time.
- You will be in charge of approving staff leave and recording all approved leave.
- Put in place a logbook where all visitors who come to the office will write their purpose of visit.
- You must be present in all Amplio team meetings.
- You must ensure that the office is clean at all times.
- You will ensure the workers comply with all COVID-19 safety protocols at all times in the office.
- You may perform any additional administrative task
- You will review all staff funds requests to ensure there are no mistakes with the calculations and assist approvals by FAM and the Country Director.
- You will prepare payment vouchers (PVs) and cheques for approval of fund requests. You will as well issue signed cheques to staff when required to make bank withdrawals on behalf of the company.
- You will check whether disbursed funds to workers were used for their intended purpose. You must also make sure that there are relevant documents supporting all expenditures.
- You must record all relevant documents
- You will prepare a monthly bank reconciliation statement
- Record all transactions on a timely basis
- You will assist in preparing the payroll of workers
- You will be in charge of maintaining petty cash and reimbursement whenever there is the need to do so
- You will perform any other duties as and when required
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- At least HND in Accountancy, Finance or business or similar qualifications
- Minimum of 2-3 years of accounting experience in an NGO.
- Good understanding of accounting principles and internal financial controls and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office and computerized accounting systems especially QuickBooks is an added advantage.
- Must have good communication skills,
- Must pay attention to details
- Must be a good team player
- Must be able to speak fluently in a local dialect
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send their CVs and a cover letters to [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: APRIL 22, 2022
For more job opportunities, CLICK HERE
- NGC KARIDA Agrosciences Ltd Job Recruitment
- Ministry of Trade and Industry GEPA agency recruitment
- GIZ Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- FARA Jobs For Consultants, Suppliers, Contractors and Service Providers
- Marie Stopes International Ghana Job Opportunity
- Job Vacancy at Fiaseman Rural Bank
- Cardno International Development Invites Job Applications
- KB Farms Exciting Career Opportunity
- Jumia Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Latest Job Recruitment at Worldreader
- African Union Calls For Job Applications
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Exciting Career Opportunities
- G-PAK Limited New Job Opportunities
- Tampico Beverages New Employment Opportunity
- Creative Associates International Job Available
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED