AMI Expeditionary Healthcare is a novel healthcare support organization.
Since our inception, we have delivered over 5,000 medical personnel and countless healthcare solutions to over 70 clinical and hospital settings on four continents.
AMI is fast-growing providing COVID response to domestic and remote areas.
We are seeking dedicated health care professionals as independent contractors to support our commitment to saving lives.
AMI is on the front lines of the Coronavirus response providing critical services including rapid response relief, testing, and vaccination services.
The AMI Vaccination Program has the essential elements to ensure rapid execution of state COVID-19 Vaccination Plans.
Vaccination is the key to our global emergence from this pandemic. https://ami.health/covid-testing-vaccination/
- Deliver professional health services including provision of Surgical Services which adhere to the facilities’ policies and procedures.
- Available twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week, primarily but not exclusively for Surgical Services.
- Supporting the Project Manager positively as a willing contributor to working in a team environment.
- Assist with orientation for incoming personnel.
- Work in accordance with posted rostering and maintain approved training standards as required.
- Assist in the general day to day operations of the facility as required.
- Ensure operational readiness of Surgical Services and equipment including personal equipment.
- Stay within restricted boundaries when responding to the on-call requirements.
- Train and work in a designated role within the facility’s trauma system, which is based on Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS).
- Ensure that highest standards of clinical governance in the provision of Surgical Services.
- Attend or present training and briefing sessions when and as directed.
- Operate within the context of the facility’s Mass Casualty Incident Plan in designated role, or in other roles as directed by the Project Manager.
- The Surgeon must comply with the Company’s and Client’s policies and procedures and Code of Conduct at all times.
- Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery.
- Post graduate specialist qualification in General Surgery.
- Minimum 3 years’ post specialization experience as a General Surgeon.
- Current unrestricted registration as a General Surgeon in home country.
- Demonstrate sufficient recent clinical experience in the last 12 months commensurate with the role.
- A valid home country license must be maintained at all times.
- Fluency in English.
- Valid and active passport required.
Method of Application
Closing Date: Ongoing
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED