October 22nd, 2023 at 07:05 am
American University in Cairo Fully Funded Graduate Students Program 2024
Applications are now being accepted for the Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program (TLG) 2024 at the American University in Cairo, Egypt. This program is designed to give worthy students the professional training and experience they need to further their education and make a positive impact on society.
American University in Cairo (AUC), the US Department of State, and the Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs (NEA/AC) collaborated to create the Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate (TLG) student program. With the help of this program, students can pursue their master’s degree and further their studies with complete funding.
TLG provides Middle Eastern and North African (MENA) students with a special chance to pursue postsecondary education and graduate from The American University in Cairo (AUC) with a master’s degree in any of the following programs:
- Gender and Women’s Studies Master of Arts (MA GNST)
- International and Comparative Education Master of Arts (MA ICED)
- Migration and Refugee Studies Master of Arts (MA CMRS)
- Master of Arts in International Development with a focus on Economics (MA ECID)
- Journalism and Mass Communication Master of Arts (MA JRMC)
- Public Policy Master’s (MPP)
- Public Administration Master’s Degree (MPA)
- Middle East Studies Master’s Degree (MA MEST)
- International Human Rights Law Master’s Degree (MA IHRL)
- Sustainable Development Master of Science (MS SSDV)
- Master of Arts (MA SOAN) in Anthropology/Sociology
- Political science master’s degree (MA POLS)
- Biotechnology Master of Science (MS BIOT)
- Environmental Engineering Master of Science (MS ENVE)
- Scholarship Sponsor: US Department of State and Partners
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Host Institution: The American University in Cairo
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
- Eligible Nationality: International Students
In order to be eligible for the Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program, candidates need to fulfill the essential prerequisites:
- Nationals or citizens of Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Libya, Tunisia, Yemen, Syria, Bahrain, the West Bank, and Gaza should be entitled to enroll as students.
- Fulfill AUC’s graduate entrance standards.
- Excellent academic potential with a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent of a bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Show maturity, adaptability, and leadership potential through a mix of recommendations, interviews, and extracurricular activities.
- Show a need for money.
- They must be dedicated to working on one of the approved research projects for their graduate thesis study.
- The entire cost of tuition for both the autumn and spring terms
- Health care insurance
- A monthly allowance
- Living for Students
- Possibility of an internship or practicum, including reimbursement for any required local transportation
- The chance to present research findings at one conference is granted competitively in accordance with the Graduate Student Support Grant standards.
- Two yearly round-trip economy airline tickets from home to university; or a lodging and living stipend to accommodate students who are unable to return home due to uncontrollable circumstances and continue approved program activities on campus during breaks.
The following research projects must be the focus of the graduate thesis research for applicants to the TLG student program:
- Activism, Women and Work, and Contemporary Urbanism are the subjects covered in the Middle East and North Africa Master of Arts program in Gender and Women’s Studies.
- Topics covered in the Master of Arts in International and Comparative Education include gender and science education; commitment to educational change; emotional intelligence in school leadership; and career opportunities for women after graduation. obstacles for teachers’ professional growth; K–20 education for sustainable development; policies that support underprivileged communities’ access to sustainable education.
- Topics covered in the Master of Arts program in Migration and Refugee Studies include COVID-19’s impact on migrants and refugees; Poverty and inequality among migrants and refugees; The aftermath of the fighting in Ukraine; gender concerns pertaining to refugees and migrants
- Topics covered in the Master of Arts in Economics in International Development program include poverty; NGOs and civil society organizations; public health; entrepreneurship and MSME support; female economic empowerment; migration and refugee issues; and climate change and the environment.
- Topics covered in the Master of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication program include SDG communications; public diplomacy, media, and public opinion; the leader as a brand and social media influencer; and communication about climate change.
- The Master of Public Policy covers Middle Eastern and Egyptian Social Protection Policies, public policy using data analytics, city planning and policies, governance, accountability, stakeholder negotiations, governance and policymaking, program effect assessment and education, and higher education policies.
- Topics covered in the Master of Public Administration program include: nonprofit management and resource mobilization; governance and innovation in public and non-profit organizations; program monitoring, evaluation, learning, and data analytics; governance of the environment and society; analysis and assessment of public policy; management of human resources; diversity and organizational behavior; and strategic management for nonprofit and public institutions.
- Topics covered in the MA in Middle East Studies include: Middle East Public Policy in the Global Context; Middle East Sociology and Anthropology; and Middle Eastern Religious and Cultural Heritage.
- Topics covered in the Master of International Human Rights Law include Gender and Human Rights; International Human Rights Law and the Global South; Democratization; Authoritarianism; Civil and Political Rights; Economic, Social, and Cultural Rights; International Humanitarian Law; Human Rights and Development; Refugees’ Rights; and Regional Perspectives on Human Rights Law (African and Middle Eastern).
- Sustainable cities, sustainable communities, green technologies, and entrepreneurship are the themes covered in the Master of Science program in Sustainable Development.
- Master of Arts in Sociology/Anthropology Subjects Covered: Subjects covered include labor, political economy, history and memory, ecology and environment, visual anthropology, gender studies, urban studies and cities, and political and social movements.
- State-society relations, political behavior, political economy, political economy of equality and inequality, peace and security, and civil wars and conflict are among the topics covered in the Master of Arts in Political Science program.
- The themes of the Master of Science in Biotechnology are environmental sustainability, protection, and health care.
- Topics covered in the Master of Science program in Environmental Engineering include waste management and recycling; remediation of contaminated areas; and water and water waste treatment.
Procedures for Applications
How To Apply
Interested parties may apply in two categories for the Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program 2024:
- You need to submit an FHI360 application.
- You need to submit a graduate admissions application for AUC TLG.
Deadline for applications: November 30, 2023.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterward, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully F
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED