Amaris Terminal Limited Job Opportunity
The Key Account Executive is responsible for building business success with Key Customers by identifying, qualifying and selling prospects of services provided by Amaris Terminal and offering mentorship to Team members.
We need someone with experience in logistics , Freight management and Containerized Operations
- Identify, contact, promote, qualify, and close particularly new high-gross sales while ensuring the constant growth of existing clients.
- And then, Key client relationship: take the lead on managing relationships with new/ existing clients by providing information, support and guidance to optimize customer satisfaction and repeat sales opportunities.
- Develop global business plan, target territory and account plans, and annual/quarterly forecasts tied to company’s KPI
- Identify business opportunities with current and prospective customers
- Finally, Analyze opportunities by researching the industry and market trends
- Mentor Account Executives and Sales Agents and offer support to struggling members.
- Have superior analytical skills and a firm grasp on their customers throughout the sales process.
Knowledge & Experience
- To begin with, A degree in Marketing, Business Administration of any other relevant field is essential although relevant qualifications in Shipping/ Freight-forwarding can be considered as a substitute
- Secondly, Experience in specific areas such as Reefer, Trucking, Shipping lines and Container Evacuation would be a plus.
- Moreover, At least 5 years of direct marketing/sales experience. Experience gained in the terminal services / processes involving contact with customers or the general public can be beneficial.
- Finally, A good experience and a proven track record within B2B Sales & Marketing.
- First of all, Driven/ Sales & Customer Oriented
- Then, Ability to drive team to success and be a Team Player
- Also, Superior analytical skills: Be able to translate figures into meaningful analysis
- Besides that, Understanding of customer needs and prove to be proactive in decision making.
- Afterwards, Excellent communication skills
- Lastly, Must have Computer Savvy
How to Apply for the Amaris Terminal Limited Job Opportunity
Interested applicants may forward applications and curriculum vitae to the email address below by Tuesday 30th MAY,2022 to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- United Nations Population Fund New Jobs
- Job Vacancy Notice || Rural Bank Jobs for May 2022
- Apply Now || Donewell Insurance Ltd Job Opportunities
- Current Aviation Jobs in Ghana 2022
- Social Housing Company Available Jobs
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED