Alliance Manchester Business School International Stellar Scholarships (UK)
High-potential candidates are sought by Alliance Manchester Business School to participate in the International Stellar Scholarships for the 2023–2024 school year.
The program is available to international students starting their undergraduate studies at the Alliance Manchester Business School.
DETAILS ABOUT ALLIANCE MANCHESTER BUSINESS SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP
- Organization or University: Alliance Manchester Business School Department: NA
- Undergraduate Degree Award: £2,000
- Awards: Two awards total.
- Availability: Online
- International nationality
- The prize can be accepted in the UK.
Alliance Manchester Business School (Alliance MBS), the business school of the University of Manchester in Manchester, England, is the second-ranked business school in the United Kingdom.
Why enroll in a course at the Alliance Manchester Business School?
They generate highly employable graduates who exhibit professionalism, leadership, creativity, civic engagement, and academic prowess.
- Norway, Singapore, Malaysia, or other eligible nations
- Eligible Subjects or Courses: Any university subject will be eligible for the scholarship.
The applicants must fulfill all the requirements in order to be eligible:
- International students who reside in Singapore, Malaysia, or Norway and earn an A average (designated as overseas for tuition cost purposes) (or equivalent).
- Academic performance will be used to determine successful candidates’ benefits.
In 2023, the Alliance Manchester Business School will award two deserving overseas students with exceptional scholarships. Over the course of three years of education, these grants are worth £2,000 annually.
PROCESS FOR APPLICATIONS
- How to Apply: Interested parties must enroll in the university’s undergraduate degree program. Emailing your completed application to email@example.com is the preferred method of submission.
- Your written application should describe your dedication to both schoolwork and extracurricular activities.
- Candidates must show they have completed a wide general education that includes adequate literacy and numeracy levels, which are equivalent to at least Grade B or 6 in GCSE/IGCSE English Language and Mathematics Language.
- Students must possess the following qualifications: GCSE/IGCSE English Language grade B/6, or IELTS 6.5 overall with no component scoring lower than 6, or
- An acceptable substitute education.
TO START THE APPLICATION PROCESS, CLICK HERE.
Application cutoff date:
Before September 15, 2023, applicants must submit all necessary application materials.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterwards, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED