Akim State College Job Opportunity
Akim State College located in Akim Oda, affiliated to KNUST, is looking for a suitable person to be employed as an Account Officer.
- To begin with, Maintaining financial records.
- Secondly, Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Then, Checking invoices.
- Also, Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Afterwards, Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Besides that, Handling queries related to accounts.
- Moreover, Administer all accounts and budgets for various departments, perform audits on tax and prepare reports for SEC.
- Not only that but also, Coordinate with internal and external auditors and manage work of all accountants.
- Last but not least, Analyze management performance and oversaw efficient working of same.
- Finally, Collaborate with accounting and finance team and prepare financial statements on a monthly basis.
- A minimum of First degree in Accounting or any equivalent accounting professional qualification with not less than three (3) years of experience.
To be successful as an Account Officer, you should have knowledge of basic accounting procedures, be open to learning, and have strong communication skills. Ultimately, a quality Account Officer should be able to achieve excellent customer service and maintain accurate financial records.
How to Apply for this Akim State College Job Opportunity
Forward your application, CV and Certificates to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 17th June 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED