Akatakyiman Rural Bank Ltd Job Vacancy
Job Title: COMPLAINCE OFFICER
The Compliance Officer shall be the head of Compliance unit and shall be responsible for the efficient day-to-day management of the Compliance unit and ensuring the implementation of the Bank’s Compliance Policy.
Highly disciplined, diligent, meticulous, intelligent, compliant, good numeracy skills, very analytical, well-informed, extensive knowledgeable individual, sociable and able to explain compliance issues to subordinates.
On a day to day basis, the compliance Officer shall be responsible for ensuring the implementation of the Bank’s Compliance Policy and regarding accountabilities, he shall:
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the requirement of applicable laws and regulations and the Banks internal standards of conduct and procedures in the Bank’s Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct.
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk and shall assess the severity of potential Compliance Risks, based on knowledge of the Bank’s business
- Serve as a contact point with the Bank for compliance queries from employees, Creditors, Other collaborating Organizations including State Agencies, the Bank of Ghana, ARB Apex Bank and other regulatory bodies in connection with compliance issues.
- Perform any other duties as the job may require or as directed by Board/Management from time to time.
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of HND in any business related field and at least three (3) years working experience in the Banking Industry.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly disciplined and compliant with rules and regulations.
- A good understanding of relevant Banking Laws, other relevant Acts of parliament, on-going contracts/agreements with creditors and other collaborating organizations and all other regulatory requirements. Very analytical and paying attention to details.
- Must be computer literate, especially in word processing, spreadsheet and PowerPoint.
- Must have a good knowledge of T-24 banking application software.
- Able to make presentation to high profile audience.
- Should be able to work without strict supervision and must be able to “flow” with all manner of people
How to Apply for this Akatakyiman Rural Bank Ltd Job Vacancy
Interested persons should send application and CV to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Akatakyiman Rural Bank
P.O.BOX CK 38
Closing Date: 23rd December 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Recruitment at The Capital Group Limited
- Secondly, International Workplace Group Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- Moreover, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Additionally, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Then, UNICEF Ghana Job Recruitment For November 2022
- Also, Besa Manufacturing Company New Job Opportunities
- Furthermore, Job Opening at SOS Children’s Villages International
- Afterwards, Farmerline Latest Employment Opportunity
- Finally, Lashibi Funeral Homes & Crematorium Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED