- His/her job description entails repairing and maintaining building equipment as needed to ensure buildings or facilities are functioning properly.
- He/she also carries out general repairs and maintenance of machinery and equipment by diagnosing and troubleshooting special service problems following all building codes, blueprints, instructions, and manuals.
- The technician role also involves estimating material and labor cost and determining plan and requirements for installing, fabricating, and start-up; testing, and servicing HVAC equipment.
- He/she is also responsible for training and assisting less experienced co-workers, and carrying out other duties that may be assigned.
- The technician’s work description may also entail driving organization or personal vehicle to various work locations.
- It also involves being on-call after work hours to take on further assignments should there be emergency.
Certificate in a related field
HOW TO APPLY
NB: Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
Applications should be directed to the address below:
THE JUDICIAL SECRETARY
JUDICIAL SERVICE HEADQUARTERS
P. O. BOX 119
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for submission of applications is one (1) week from the date of the publication of this advert. That is 13th September 2021
Prospective applicants should note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals or internet sites in its recruitment process.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED