The Regional Coordination is seated in the Delegation of German Industry and Commerce in Accra, Ghana and comprises the countries Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon (Central Africa), Côte d’Ivoire, Guinée, Mali, Senegal, and Togo.
The main task of the Regional Coordinator includes leading all activities and representing the full spectrum of the service portfolio of the Delegation of German Industry and Commerce in Ghana (AHK Ghana) in francophone countries.
The Regional Coordination is also in charge of supporting the Competence centers (Energy & Environment, Private Sector Development, TVET) in the coordination and implementation of projects in the francophone region.
- Conduct market research for German companies in francophone countries (Internet research, telephone calls)
- Supporting the organization of projects of the competence centers (TVET, Energy & Environment, Mining, Private sector)
- Organize events, conferences, and business trips in the region
- Supporting the preparation of reports, target market analyses
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Maintain updated contact information for all partners.
- Support the Regional Coordinator with other tasks
- Delivering every project on time within budget and scope
- Bachelor’s degree in international relations, commercial or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience. Work experience in the business sector is considered an asset.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Project management experience.
- Outstanding command of German, French, and English.
- Able to work independently, reliable, and self-motivated.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should email their resume plus cover letter including salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday, 10th December 2021.
Expected starting date is 1st February 2022, or as agreed between the parties.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED