AGROPAL West Africa Limited Job Opening
ROLE TITLE: Sourcing Officer (Pineapple)
About the company
AGROPAL West Africa Limited (AGROPAL) is an agribusiness whose main goal is to process and sell West African fruits on international markets. AGROPAL makes dried fruits, most of which come from mangoes and pineapples. Our goal is to give everyone in the agricultural value chain the tools they need to help the whole sector grow. Our goal is for Ghana and West Africa to have a thriving agricultural sector that boosts economies, gives people jobs, and improves food security and health.
As an organization that is growing, AGROPAL is looking for new people to join its team and help it reach its goal of empowering everyone in the agricultural value chain. So, AGROPAL is looking for someone to work in its Sourcing Department as a Sourcing Officer. Those who want to apply should be aware that the job requires flexibility based on the factory’s production schedule.
Duties and Obligations
- The person who gets the job will be in charge of the following:
- Help the sourcing department meet its annual goals.
- Be in charge of leading sourcing activities in his or her own area
- Keep in touch with our growers and make new ones.
- As per company policy, give producers the technical help and support they need.
- Plan to keep an eye on the fields of specific farmers.
- Help farmers in the target landscapes meet certification standards like Global GAP, Fair Trade, and Organic and keep them up to date.
- Help monitor and control the use of pesticides to make sure that out-growers are meeting the needs of customers and the EU’s Maximum Residue Limit (MRL).
- Manage the raw materials that are received, stored, sorted, and given out.
- Lead the way in coordinating the supply of high-quality raw materials and the logistics of getting them to processing zones.
Skills or Experience Needed
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in agriculture or agribusiness.
- Have worked in the field for at least three years.
- There must be experience in the pineapple value chain.
Other important skills:
- Good skills as a leader and manager.
- Proven ability to manage stocks.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once, set priorities, find and solve problems, meet deadlines, and stay within budget.
- Strong people skills; can work well with others and on their own.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to give direction and inspire people at all levels.
- Good time management skills and the ability to do more than one thing at once.
- Excellent skills in planning, analyzing, and putting things together.
- The candidate should show that they are honest and responsible.
- The person should know how to ride a motorcycle.
- The candidate should live in Nsawam or close by.
Place of Work: Nsawam
How to Apply for this AGROPAL West Africa Limited Job Opening
Instructions for Application
The last day to send in an application is August 7, 2023. Send your updated and detailed curriculum vitae (CV) to email@example.com with the subject “Sourcing Officer” if you are interested. Each CV should have three references and no more than five pages. The people on the evaluation committee will pay close attention to how the CVs are written. At the administrative check, any CV that doesn’t meet the requirements will be automatically rejected. Please note that only those who are chosen for interviews will be contacted.
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED